How to make money
CAN I REALLY MAKE MONEY FROM AFFILIATE MARKETING?
YES … straight and simple, there are many very successful people out there making a full time living from affiliate marketing, but there are also a lot of failed affiliate marketers too. So the confident “YES” I put at the beginning all depends on how much time, commitment, passion and desire YOU are willing to put into a business that can do the same for you. You need to start with these traits as there will be a lot to learn in the form of website set-up, content and traffic.
WARNING – AFFILIATE MARKETING WILL NOT MAKE YOU RICH OVERNIGHT, BUT WITH CONSISTENCY AND CLARITY OF WHERE YOU WANT TO BE, YOU CAN CERTAINLY CREATE A RESIDUAL INCOME IN A MATTER OF MONTHS.
If you do have these traits, then you must know that Affiliate marketing is not only addictive when learning new skills and seeing results, but it is an industry that is set to grow by $6.8 billion over the next 5 years.
The reason people choose to enter affiliate marketing as a way to earn money is for these reasons:
- Best way to earn residual income online that is not fixed.
- Marketing online is cost-effective and sometimes free.
- No need to pay anything to join affiliate programs.
- No need to have your own products or services as this has already been developed by the Merchant.
- No need to worry about storage or distribution of the product.
- No need to have any customer interaction as this is handled by the Merchant.
- No need to have an office.
- No need to have employees.
- The ability to work from the comfort of your home or anywhere that you want.
- The more skills you perfect in affiliate marketing the closer you will get to living a lifestyle that provides an income whether you are in front of your laptop or not.
- And best of all, the world is your oyster with no geographical boundaries. Affiliate marketing provides you with the opportunity to reach any global market you choose.
You also need to know upfront that although affiliate marketing is highly lucrative and enjoyable, it is also very competitive. To become successful in this industry and earn a residual income, you would need to learn:
- Everything you need to know about your niche – become the expert that is able to write original content.
- Within your niche, do research as to what the market wants and needs.
- Choose only a few products that relate to the content on your website and align with what your market needs.
- Try and use what you promote so that you talk from experience. You don’t want to be promoting an untried product or service that your customers become unhappy with – this hurts your credibility which will limit customer return on your advice.
- To use other traffic sources to promote your website / blog or affiliate products and services. The more targeted traffic you get, the more chance of earning money.
- What works when promoting products and services. It is all about tracking your campaigns so that you can see what works and act on that.
- Not to fall behind by keeping on top of new techniques and current market trends that happen in order to remain competitive. There are also many helpful tools around that will help you be more efficient.
- Have a structured plan in place so that you can treat your affiliate marketing as a proper business.
Please feel free to ask me anything, drop a comment or make a suggestion, I am open to all. Alternatively, you can connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.