Content Business Plan
So you have a website, you got all your pages structured, you have keywords sorted in your pages for SEO, now what? Well one thing is for sure, you can’t sit back and hope for the best. My Content Business Plan always has this in mind.
You have to actually add original content to your website on a regular basis that people want to read and has evidence of visitor engagement before you get noticed by Google. Google want to see that you are actually offering quality information that would interest or help your readers. Don’t be overwhelmed by this, it really does fall into place once you get started. Your thoughts and opinions are original and unique if you dig deep for them.
If you have never written before, and are open to learning, then ponder these points to get the juices flowing:
- Website content is your business – there is no way around it.
- Writing content that is original and produces engagement is always the biggest challenge to Affiliate Marketers, but if you are ever short of ideas, then from your own personal perspective, ask yourself this question:
- what type of information and news do you constantly search for or you naturally gravitate to?
- what type of information do you never get tired and always have time for? It could be gossip, about faith, about living life, self-improvement, debate, inspiration or simply just content that makes you feel good and smile?
- what type of information do you find yourself sharing on social media?
- what type of information has made a big impact in your life that you have never forgotten?
- Your key to any content that will make it come easier to you is to focus on helping people rather than selling a product. This way, your reader is likely to trust you more.
- Do some keyword research to give yourself some further ideas – this usually supplies you with a title and introduction to work around.
Keyword discovery was like my savior when it came to looking for content ideas. If you are looking for a Free Keywords Tool then Google Analytics would be the place to go, but I use a much better Keyword Tool that is free for the first 30 searches, but it tells you a lot more when it comes to the following:
- Average number of searches that the keyword receives per month.
- Number of visits to your website if you achieve first page rankings in Search Engines.
- The number of competing websites ranked in Google for the exact keyword.
- Keyword quality indicator.
- SEO score based on traffic vs competition.
So the aim is to go for low competition with all the other elements in place. This is the most valuable piece of data that you can have. The reason why other keyword tools have never worked for me is because they don’t tell me how many websites are ranked for the same keyword I am going to use.
If you want to use the same tools I use, then CLICK HERE. Try Jaaxy for Free before you consider buying. This way you only pay if you like what Jaaxy Offers!
Please feel free to ask me anything, drop a comment or make a suggestion, I am open to all. Alternatively, you can connect with me at email@example.com.